2 Level,Site Built, Residential - McDonald, TN
This welcoming equestrian estate is called "Peaceful Acres" for a reason. The location gives you the sense of living out in the country while being only 10 minutes from either Ooltewah or Cleveland, TN. This beautifully designed 4 bedroom and 4 1/2 bath custom home was built with so much love and careful planning, providing you a place to feel welcomed and can call home. Upon entering the front door you will find yourself in a foyer with cathedral ceilings, which expands to the right into the living room, and to the left is the beautiful over-sized dining room with wainscot paneling. This room is multifunctional, as you can eat in there as well as entertain guests with a game of pool and/or ping pong on the dining-pool table that currently resides there. Fun for the whole family! Off the foyer is a beautiful curved staircase, which has ample storage space underneath with access to electrical panels housing the hubs for the home security system, ambient sound speaker system as well as Cat5e and coaxial wiring hubs and multi-port Ethernet switch for whole house internet, telephone or TV.
While entertaining, you will enjoy the centrally located designer kitchen with the gorgeous maple/glazed cabinetry featuring rope door overlay, Cambria Quartz countertops, gas range, brick/tile back splash, and a large island which offers great storage, seating and the perfect place to prepare meals and baked goods, utilizing any of the electrical outlets conveniently located in the island. You will enjoy having the custom matching desk in the kitchen, too! Access is also direct into the adjoining pantry, butler's pantry and mud room. The much appreciated butler pantry has seeded glass in the upper cabinets central doors and provides ample storage for your linens, placemats, special dishes and glassware. The large pantry makes finding your food, kitchen aides and pots/pans a breeze!
The Kitchen opens beautifully into the large, yet cozy family room, partitioned only by a half wall
Kelly Martin of Re/Max Renaissance Realtors of Chattanooga
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Chattanooga & Northwest Georgia,
Vol. 38, Issue 10, Page 68.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Range: Gas
- Water: Filter
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Brick; Concrete; Poured Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: Off Street; 3 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Hardwood
- Jetted Bath Tub
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Great Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Breakfast Nook; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Office; Sunroom
- Laundry Room
- Black Fox Elementary,Bradley County High,Lake Forest Middle
- Black Fox Elementary,Lake Forest Middle,Bradley County High
- Bradley County High,Black Fox Elementary,Lake Forest Middle
- Bradley County High,Lake Forest Middle,Black Fox Elementary
- Lake Forest Middle,Black Fox Elementary,Bradley County High
- Lake Forest Middle,Bradley County High,Black Fox Elementary